Information Regarding Hourly Rate Hood Cleaning by Professional Trained & Certified Technicians…
This is where the cleaning company charges you a fixed rate per hour. The average hourly cost for hood cleaning is $120 to $180 per hour, charging more for a larger crew. However, in addition to this flat hourly fee, there are also additional charges that will pop up:
- $50 to $75 for additional exhaust fans
- Around $15 to $25 for cleaning filters
- Around $150 for access panels (if needed.)
- Minimum charge for showing up at the job. These can fluctuate wildly, anywhere for $50 to $250 depending on the crew and the location.
- Extra fees if it is a first clean or a forced clean by Health Department, long/complicated duct runs, and if the system needs scraping not washing.
Choosing A Restaurant Cleaning Service
You want to choose the best restaurant cleaning service, so here are some important tithing to consider when you decide who to opt for:
- Be sure to meet the people from the cleaning company before you hire them. Make sure they seem professional. Ask lots of specific questions. How long have they worked for the company? What kind of training did they have? Will they be arriving at the same time every week?
- Limit your search to companies that specialize in restaurant cleaning. If they are only experienced with necessary office cleaning will not understand the unique needs of a restaurant or proper sanitation procedures.
- Do some background research. Ask for references and check them – have past customers been pleased with the service? Check the company’s track record with consumer protection organizations like the Better Business Bureau as well as online reviews.
- Make sure the cleaning service is certified by the International Association of Janitorial Profession Restaurant Sector Certification, a nonprofit that sets standards for the restoration, inspection, and cleaning services.
- Ensure you have a checklist of specific cleaning tasks that will be performed. This way you know exactly where your money is going. Be sure to ask things like: “Is window washing included in the price or does that cost extra?” and “What about washing walls or dusting ceiling fans?”
Customized Restaurant Cleaning Services
If you have a restaurant, you need to keep it clean not only for the health inspector but for the impression it gives your patrons. Nifty offers the highest quality restaurant cleaning services and restaurant kitchen cleaning services with customized and detailed restaurant cleaning checklists. Give us a call for a free restaurant cleaning consultation to see how we can help you keep your restaurant clean and ready for business!